Regulation on the Organization and Conduct of the Admission to the School of Advanced Journalism (CSAJ):
1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1.1. Admission to the School of Advanced Journalism (ȘSAJ) is contest- based. At the admission contest may participate:
- citizens of the Republic of Moldova, holders of university degree, regardless of the study field;
- candidates from the Eastern localities of the Republic of Moldova, Bender city, and also UTA Gagauz Yeri;
1.2. The studies are against payment (sponsorships by media institutions, NGOs and commercial entities are acceptable). Best students will benefit of scholarships and study fee discount.
2. REGISTRATION AT THE ADMISSION CONTEST
2.1. The candidates will be selected based on the application, which must contain:
- Application form (available on the webpage www.scoaladejurnalism.md)
- Letter of motivation
- Three journalistic samples (it is not compulsory that the materials to have been published)
- Two letters of recommendations
- Copy of the university diploma (graduates of the 2010 class may hand in a certificated issued by the study department confirming that they are on their final study year)
- Copy of the ID
2.2. The application for the admission contest must be submitted to the School of Advanced Journalism office (Tighina 49/4).
2.3 After the deadline, the candidates may not request to change the data in the application.
3. CONDUCT OF THE ADMISSION CONTEST
3.1 The admission contest will take place in three stages and the result of the admission will be estimated according to the following formula:
- aA-average score of the application
- aT-average score of the Test
- aI-average score of the Interview
3.2 Candidates at the admission contest will take a test to assess their writing skills and then will have an interview with the members of the Admission Commission (four persons).
3.3 The admission contest will unfold within a week after the deadline of application submission.
4. STUDENT ENROLLMENT
4.1 The student enrolment will be conducted strictly in the descending order of the score gained at the contest.
4.2 In case if free places are left after the admission contest, an additional contest for vacant places will be organized.
5. FINAL PROVISIONS
5.1. Enrolled students will sign a contract with SAJ, based on the Sample Contract on Journalism Training.